The cemetery was founded in 1837. The cemetery consists of the property immediately adjacent to the Church and a smaller parcel that lies across Farrell Road from Webster Church. The cemetery is owned by Webster Church and is governed by the Webster Church Cemetery Association (WCCA). The WCCA is responsible for maintaining and administering the Cemetery for the Church. Contact the church office (email@example.com or 734-426-5115, ext. 0) with questions or for more information.